WFFT runs a successful day trip program into which we welcome quests from all over the world to visit the WFFT Wildlife Rescue Centre to explore our centre and learn about the work we do. We are looking for a wildlife loving hardworking team player to join our dedicated team.
You would be working as part of a small team of dedicated wildlife enthusiasts and conservationists, living onsite at one the most active wildlife rescue centre in South East Asia. The main duty of the Tour and Education Guide is predominantly giving educational tours to guests but may also include running education workshops with school children, working on WFFT Animal Adoption Program, and other administration work such as telephone bookings from guests and partners, and answering emails.
WFFT has recently launched an Eco Lodge where we welcome guests to join us for the evenings. The Tour and Education guide will also be required to communicate and organize guest bookings prior to their arrival and take care of these guests during their stay throughout the evening and day time.
• Welcoming guests and giving educational tours around the rescue centre
• Working in educational visits and programs for visiting school children
• Office administration work including making bookings via telephone or email
• Taking care of guests who join us for longer stays in the I-Love-Phants Eco Lodge including evening and day time care, providing a friendly base for guests to call to.
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
• Interest in wildlife conservation
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of issues surrounding wildlife conservation in South East Asia
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience volunteering or working in South East Asia
• Experience working within the tour industry and with the education of school children Thai language skills would be an advantage
Monthly salary to be discussed during interview
1 day off per week plus 2 weeks annual leave
Other costs including accommodation, meals and visas are covered by WFFT
Please send a cover letter highlighting why you would be perfect for the position along with your resume to email@example.com