Help us save and protect wildlife in Asia by fundraising for WFFT
There are so many ways, wherever you are in the world, that you can help Thailand’s unique but threatened wildlife. Any funds you raise make an enormous difference to the lives of exploited, injured or abused animals in Thailand. Below are just a few ideas on ways you can help us save and protect more animals.
Pick an activity you love and decide on a fundraising goal. Set up a fundraising page here, and then reach out to friends and family to help you reach your goal. Simply click on ‘Fundraise for Us’ and then follow the simple steps to create your fundraising page. Add a personal touch and story about why you have chosen to fundraise for WFFT.
Here are some ideas on how you can use your passion for wildlife to raise funds for WFFT.
- Personal fundraisers and challenges – create your own challenge or join in an organised event – from 5k runs to marathons, tough mudders, swim-mathons, sponsored walks, etc, there are so many to choose from.
- Team fundraising and challenges – gather your friends and/or colleagues and come up with a collective challenge. See if your employer will match your donation.
- Ask for donations instead of presents, for example for a birthday, wedding or Christmas.
- Host an event – a dinner party, coffee morning, car-boot sale, etc, and donate the proceeds to WFFT.
- School and university-based fundraising – organise a poster competition, t-shirt design competition, bake sale, concert or raffle, to name a few examples, in aid of WFFT.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or queries.
We are truly grateful for your support. Only with your kindness can we save more animals from suffering.